Submit Your Articles
- Prepare your original research work in Microsoft word (Font: Times New Roman, 12px, and in single column).
- Tables and Figures should be placed at appropriate places.
- Data should not be repeated in text or tables or figures.
- Put references in Vancouver style.
- Research Paper will be sent for the review process. Authors will be informed via email within 7 working days after submission of manuscripts.
- After acceptance send a scanned copy of copyright form. (It will be sent to you through Email)
- Processing Fee: No Charges
- Publication Fee: 50 Dollars
- Payment details will be sent through email after acceptance of manuscript
- The paper should publish based on the copyright that constitutes authorship. While there is no universally agreed definition of authorship. Generally, authorship implies a significant intellectual contribution to the work, some role in writing the manuscript and reviewing the final draft of the manuscript, but authorship roles can vary; and it’s directly related to copyright. Copyright ensures certain minimum safeguards of the rights of authors over their creations, thereby protecting and rewarding creativity. For all manuscripts, the corresponding author should be required to provide information on the specific contributions each author has made to the article. All authors are responsible for the quality, accuracy, and ethics of the work, but one author must be identified who will reply if questions arise or more information is needed, and who will take responsibility for the work as a whole.